2013-04-30

Special moments

Du skrebukai su tuo pačiu pavadinimu :) Violetinių atspalvių darbelyje Tomas su teta Giedre, kitame - aš su Tomučiu prie to paties žydinčio  medžio tik metais kitais (2010 ir 2011).




 
Two layouts with almost the same Title. In  purple one - my son Tomas with his aunt Giedre. Second layout is about a beautiful Cherry Blossom Tree in May. I will try to take picture each year and see changes of myself and my growing boy.

Violetinis keliauja į Go Fish  (Challenge - Purple) ir į Scrap Africa (Challenge - Confetti, Triangles and Black & White Photo's).
Žydintį medelį siunčiu į  Berry71bleu (Challenge - Flowers).


8 comments:

  1. Great page Nariai! I love those BG papers with your beautiful photo! Love how you did the title too! Super page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to take photos showing your son and the tree's growth!I hope you will use Scrap Africa challenges for many more LO's to come...thank you for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words cannot express my thanks to you for taking part in my challenge. I really do appreciate it!! Your layout is just GORGEOUS. Rene' from Scrap Africa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking part in the Scrap Africa Challenge..... a beautiful entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa :) Gorgeous photos and great interpretation of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete