2019-02-12

ALWAYS EXPLORE

Hello Crafty Friends!
I have had quite a bit of break from my scrapbooking, but now it is time to get back to it.
Today I am sharing a layout for the February challenge at "More than Words". The challenge is based on a word inspiration - "ALWAYS" and we have to add a favorite quote.


February MAIN Challenge

And here it is my layout "Always Explore". I have added 10 quotes about traveling that may inspire me to travel more. The photo of me is taken at the airport.




A little note to update: this layout was the winner!!! The post about that is here.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and happy creating!

5 comments:

  1. Fab layout! Totally loving the pop of yellow & such a cool idea to include multiple quotes! Thanks so much for playing along at More Than Words xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I hope it would inspire you a lot! thank you for joining MTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at MTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your kind comments very much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely brilliant!!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete