2019-03-08

Keep looking up...

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout for the challenge at "Use Your Stuff". The challenge is all about RAINBOWS.
About two years ago my boys loved to play with "Hama" beads and I have saved lots and lots little projects that they have made. You can see how we have used those lovely rainbows hanging from the lamp in their bedroom.
Thank you for the challenge! It is a great opportunity to remember those colorful creations. And I have to thank DT member Lori at "Use Your Stuff", because my page is inspired by her beautiful work.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and happy creating!


3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout, Rima! I love your striped paper and the photos of those cute little rainbows your boys made! Thanks so much for the kind words here and on my blog post! I am so happy you are playing along with us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool and colourful! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your kind comments very much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete