2019-05-19

Made with love

Hello!
Today I’m popping in to share my fourth Guest Designer layout for “Lasting Memories”. The current challenge #447 – Sentiment Stamps.
I was thinking what photo I should scrap because the only one sentiment stamp that I had was saying “Made with love”. I decided to use a photo of something that was handmade and created with love. My layout is telling a story about tree twigs, that my husband brought from the forest specially for me. I used a hot glue gun to decorate those twigs with pattern paper leaves. The leaves were fussy cut with the scissors and the central parts were punched. The composition was sitting on the fridge in our kitchen for quite some time and it was an eye catching one.
Thanks so much for taking a peek!
Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment