2019-02-24

This is Awesome

Happy Sunday!

Today I am pleased to share with you a new page. The layout is about my two sons - Tomas and Benas. They both were 1 year of age when the photos were taken. Benas is in the picture on the left side, Tomas is on the right side. Benas was born 3 years after Tomas and he was wearing some of the clothes left after Tomas. They look like twins in these pictures.
I am going to submit this layout to "Lasting Memories" for the February challenge BLACK+WHITE+GREEN.
For this layout I also used the February "JumpStart" sketch at "The ScrapRoom Blog".
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

A little note to update: this layout was the winner!!! The post about that is here.


Feb.  2019 "JumpStart" Sketch Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great layout and what a great idea with these Pictures of your sons! Thanks for joining in Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute and great job with all the greens! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - this layout is fantastic! You did an awesome job with our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your kind comments very much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete