2019-03-13

Dear Tooth Fairy

Hello Crafty Friends!
Today I am sharing the layout “Dear Tooth Fairy” that I created for three challenges.

  • At “More than Words” we were asked to use a word “Fantasy” and be creative with “Wings”. I incorporated a quote “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living” by Dr. Seuss. It took time for me to master a cute Tooth Fairy with its wings:)
  • At “Use Your Stuff” – challenge #350 Stitching (real or faux). I have used my sewing machine to make two zig-zag seams on my layout.

About the photos: My son Benas is keeping his precious tooth in his hands. A little green bag to put a tooth in it is made by me. Another son has his own bag:)
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time!

A little note to update: this layout was the winner!!! The post about that is here.


MARCH 2019 "JumpStart" Sketch Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rima, oh what a cute layout, what a great captured memory. Cute wings on the tooth, awesome take on our More Than Words challenge Thanks for playing along & good luck.
    France xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a cool looking layout and the sewing is great too :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Use Your Stuff.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your kind comments very much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Such a cool adorable take on our challenge! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful page and a great take on our challenge! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete