2019-03-15

Among the Stars

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout for the March challenge It’s written in the Stars and Moon” at “SCRAP THE BOYS”.
My layout “Among the stars” has so many photos... that practically there was no left any room to add something extra. I just glued down a couple of black punched circles. The same size black circles my sons were playing with on the wall in their bedroom. They were very busy creating their own constellations.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and happy creating!


7 comments:

  1. A clever page with the back story to explain about the constellations. Thank for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rima! I love how you arranged these photos on your page to tell the story behind the photos! I love your creative and fun layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Cool idea!I want to do it with my sons♡
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this?! Wonderful in every way . . . thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rima! I love how you placed many photos on your page, photos tell the story. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your kind comments very much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their constellations looks great, I like the way you replicated that on your page. Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete