2019-03-22

The beauty of pink

Hello!
I have something new to share with you. I have always wanted to incorporate the tangram into my scrapbook layout.
“Tangram” is a Chinese geometrical puzzle consisting of a square cut into seven pieces which can be arranged to make various other shapes.
When I have noticed the photo inspiration for the challenge #436 “Tropical Triangles” at “Lasting Memories” – I knew immediately – this is a perfect challenge to use the tangram. And I did! I took a scrap of pink paper and I made a beautiful flamingo for the layout called "The beauty of pink". Two photos of flamingos were taken in Dublin Zoo and London Zoo.
Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my crafty journey.


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and so creative!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great take on the challenge! I love how you used the triangles! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love your take on the inspiration photo! I love the way that you used the triangles! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your kind comments very much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete